Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Finales

Celebrity Apprentice.
Biggest Loser.
Dancing with the Stars.
American Idol.
Oprah.

What's going on this week! All the shows are ending! At least The Voice is just starting :)

Well, I didn't watch Biggest Loser or the Apprentice. And thank you to my lovely roommate for taping Oprah's show today for me (I'll watch it this weekend). But I did watch DWTS and Idol.

As a side note, I totally want Trump to bring back the original Apprentice. I want to be on it. I think that'd be a kick ass show to be on and I know I'd do an awesome job on it. Anywaysssss....


Obviously Hines won because, as my boyfriend put it, Steelers are winners. DUH! It actually was hilarious because my mom got out her big Steeler flag and was running around the house. And yes, I made a trip home just to watch it with them. It was awesome to see how pumped all of Pittsburgh was at the win. Yay! Go Hinessssssssss!!


Idol has been interesting for me this year. If you recall last year (in this post) we had a big Idol party and were totally into it. Now I will say my family is still very in to it, but this year I really did start to lose interest. What I'm about to say may shock most of my friends- but I honestly don't care who wins. I wasn't really invested in this season and I think Pia should have won the whole thing.... soooooo yeah. I really did like Steven and JLo and I love how they had Jimmy work with the contestants every week. Will I audition this year? Hells yes... if my schedule allows. haha Of course auditions are now coming to Pittsburgh and I won't be here haha! OF COURSE!

Loving this track right now. Love love loveeeeeeee Swedish House Mafia. Seriously- if you haven't listen to their stuff check them out. They're album Until One is awesome. Def one I keep on repeat.


Peace, Love and Reality TV Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment