Tuesday, May 24, 2011

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things...

I have a very addictive personality. I hate waiting for things, and if I want something I find a way to get it ASAP. I'm always obsessed with new things and begin every other sentence with- ohhh that's my favorite or one of my favorite things is...

Back in high school and college I always had a top 5 favorite things list. I decided to revisit my top 5 favorite things the other day and came up with a new list.

My top 5 favorite things back then were:
1. Sunglasses and Earrings
2. Music- singing, listening to it, performing, everything about it!
3. Cheesecake
4. Peirogies, Pulled Pork and Zucchini Parm
5. Boys

So as it stands today, 25 years young, these are my top 5 favorite things at the moment...
1. Accessories - rings, bracelets, earrings, necklaces, scarves, shoes etc. I LOVE THEM (ESPECIALLY anything with animal print...)
2. Music- everything and anything to do with it
3. Traveling- airplanes, airports, everywhere (I kinda have the travel bug BAD right now)
4. Reality TV/Social Media - although they don't really go together, I combined them because I wanted them both to make my top 5 haha! kinda obsessed. in terms of social media- over sharing should be in my personal statement.
5. BBQ Sauce and Milk - I could drink a gallon of both in like 5.2 seconds

Don't discount the fact that cheesecake is still the way to my heart and my 3 favorite foods are still peirogies, pulled pork and zucchini parm...but they didn't make the top 5 this time. I'm obsessed with everything that's the color purple, the Voice, dieting and trying to be healthy, the internet, Disney, safari animals and the beach - they didn't make the list either.

I'll leave you with one of my favorite songs of the moment. Although a year old, I still love it!!


Peace, Love and 'I LOVE THAT TOO!!'

No comments:

Post a Comment