Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Insipred.

As I'm sitting here watching Dancing with The Stars (obviously rooting for Hines!! GOOOO HINESY!!!!) I've been really touched.

They just had a little girl named Tayla Kelley dance on the show who has been diagnosed with a life threatening illness - one which has given her until her 18th birthday to live.

“Tayla was born with the same disease as the boy in the bubble,” said Tayla’s mom, Jill Kelley. “She is missing the portion of her immune system that fights off bacteria so she receives weekly blood treatments in order to stay alive and healthy.”
This little girl said she made a conscious decision when she was little not to be the 'sick kid' and has set out to live her life. She said she loves to dance and focuses most of her energy on dancing. She had the opportunity to dance with Chelsie and Lacey in front of millions. I'm not an expert on dancing, but I really think she did a great job. I was sooo proud of her - I can't imagine what her family was thinking! Within her 5 minute story on the show she really touched me and I hope she gets more opportunities to dance her little heart out :)

On a lighter note... I'm loving GaGa's new song


Peace, Love and live your life the best way you can!!

No comments:

Post a Comment