Friday, May 13, 2011

DJ got us fallin in love again ;)

Yup. I took these pictures... oh ya know... just 7 rows from the stage.
 7 rows from a man who can sing amazingly.
7 rows from a man who can dance his little heart out.
7 rows from a man who my mom lovingly refers to as
THE TOTAL PACKAGE
Years ago my mom got an Usher Concert on DVD and fell in love with Usher Terrence Raymond IV.
She used to ride her stationary bike in front of the TV (and also while checking emails ;) hehe love ya mom) and watched Usher bust a move. Between his dance moves, his awesome voice and the way he treated his mother (he got lots of brownie points for this one) my mom decided he was 'The Total Package'.

Being the amazing, awesome, beautiful, super, fantastic, best daughter in the world that I am, this year for Mother's day I bought my mom (and me) tickets to USHER USSSHEERRR. Now when I bought the tickets we were up in section 204, 2nd row, but still up high. After watching Akon perform (who was pretty good BTW) we spotted a row of seats down by the stage that was completely empty. Of course we ran down to the lower level and swiped the seats! Sitting 7 rows from the stage we were paranoid that the rightful seat owners were going to show up and kick us out... but it never happened! We got to watch the entire concert so close and it was A.W.E.S.O.M.E!

So happy that I got to see the total package perform with my mom :)
Love you mom!!!!

Peace, Love and the Total Package

No comments:

Post a Comment