Wednesday, May 25, 2011

20.5 Carats? WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTT?

So when I walked in to work this morning I didn't realize it would be such a news filled day.
I knew it was Oprah's last show.
I knew the Hang Over 2 was opening tomorrow so people may start writing reviews.
BUT
I did not know that Kim Kardashian GOT ENGAGED?!

Over the last 6 months at work a lot of my good friends left my project and I for sure miss them everyday, but today I really missed Lisa. We used to sit and talk about the Kardashian's all the time and now that Kim was engaged she wasn't here to gossip!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Kim Kardashian Is Engaged

Of course she'd break the news to People. Of course she'd have the most ridiculous ring known to man kind. Of course she'd be engaged to a basketball player... I'm just wondering how long it is until they announce she's pregnant. I for see a baby being born in about 8 months. Just a thought.

Well Kim. Good luck. Now you've caught up to your sister's and you can live your fairy tale life. How long do you think it is until she's on to the next one? JK. LOVE YOU KIM!

And as a tribute to KK let's throw it back to fall 2010 and her 'leaked' song Shake.


Peace, Love, and KK keeping up with her sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment