Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Update: Biggest RENTHead Contest!!!

I MADE THE TOP 10 FINALISTS TO BECOME THE BIGGEST RENTHEAD!!!
Read my original post here

I'm so excited! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEEE RENT!!!!

I made a video the first time. Check it out here.

Now I need to write either a 250 character word essay or a series of 5 tweets about my love for Rent. I'm definitely doing the 5 tweets. I just keep writing tweets that I think would be good and on Sunday I'm going to pick my top 5 to submit. I'm trying to be really creative with them.

49 days until it opens on Broadway! Keep up with the count on the RENT Site and keep your fingers crossed that I get picked!!

Check out this 'you might be a renthead site'- haha LOVE IT. God, the sad thing is in high school we used to do so many of these!

Aweee I totally remember this performance from the 2008 Tony's!


Peace, Love and La Vie Boheme!

No comments:

Post a Comment