Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!!!



I hope everybody enjoys their candy, sweets, food, eating after 9pm or anything else you gave up for Lent today!!! :)

This Lent I really couldn't think of anything to give up that wouldn't really be benefiting me. For example- if I gave up candy it wouldn't really have been because of Lent, it would  have benefited me because it probably would have aiding in me losing weight. I was trying to think of something that would really push me to recognize the Lenten season. So that's why I made a commitment to attend church as much as I possibly could. The only time I didn't make it was when I went to Africa.


Thinking back on past Easters I realized that other than being with my Family I was with Iwona for 2 different Easters! One in Tunis, Tunisia and the other in Panama City Florida!

In Tunis they had these rabbits right outside the restaurant. Our one friend Katie swore that they kept disappearing and that they were the rabbit meat on the menu at the restaurant! haha

We had a really fun trip, but we were sad that we were missing the yummy ham and all the chocolate goodies back in the states!
 
Maggie, Jamie, Myself and Alicia sad eating our 'Easter Camel'
 
The following year a bunch of my wild and wonderful WVU friends went on spring break to Panama City, Florida. We were there during Easter so obbbbbbviously we dyed eggs! I'm pretty sure Iwona and I were the most enthusiastic about dying the eggs, but some others got in on the action. 

Laura, Jon and Ashley dying Easter eggs!

Me and Von loved it :) haha!

While we were on our way down to Florida we heard a radio station playing this song:



Wishing everyone a blessed and fun filled Easter :)
Peace, Love and Happy Easter!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Haha! We had to keep the tradition alive! Even if it was during Senior Year Spring Break! =D

    ReplyDelete