Monday, April 4, 2011

Getting excited!

Sitting in the Pittsburgh airport:
I feel excited! And nervous! And it really hasn't hit me that I'm going to southern africa. I feel like I'm just getting on a flight back to NYC. Maybe when I'm in the DC airport I'll feel differently because that'll be an unfamiliar surrounding. We'll see! I'm sitting at the gate charging my camera battery. I can't find my battery charger anywhere so I had to go and buy one this morning. Hoping I can't get my battery charged in time for my flight! Have a few more minutes before we leave so I'm thinking I should be good.

Contemplating making 2 purchases. 1. A neck pillow and 2. Beats by Dre headphones
Prob gonna go get #1. Maybe in DC I'll get #2. I'm just not sure spending that much on headphones is worth it... Although music basically is my life though soooooo maybe?

No. I'm not doing it. I'm gonna be financially smart on this one. Nothing wrong with my current ones.

Annnndddd I'm glad I just had this debate with myself over my blog.

Oh it's gonna be a long flight... Well my 2nd flight will be ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment