Wednesday, April 20, 2011

American Idol

So. This season of Idol hasn't really hit home with me that much just because I haven't seen a lot of the episodes due to 1. working late and 2. now that I don't live at home my mom doesn't have it dvr'd for me haha!

But the episodes that I have seen have shown me that the contestants this year are really good.

Having said that, from what I have seen, I really like JLo and Steven Tyler. I love what they've brought to the show. I love the little differences they've brought this year: bringing back kicked off contestants to perform, making the contestants more real and showing them outside of their performance, working with Jimmy and I don't know... I just feel that it's so much more personable now than it was.

It was a sad day to see Paula go... then Simon... but I actually really think Idol is doing well this year.

I was kinda bummed that I wasn't' in NYC when they had audition for the X Factor (Simon's new show), but we'll see... maybe that means that auditions for Idol this year won't be as bad as they were in the past.

Or maybe I'll go for that 'The Voice' show with Xtina... we'll see ;) Peneener- you in? haha!!

I really do miss singing... and singing contests. I love that stuff so much.

Today I heard this song as a trance remix and I totally forgot about it until I heard it. Bringing it back to 2002- Xtina with a lil Voice Within. Gonna be honest... she has one of the most amazing voices out there. Celine and Christina. Seriously. I think those 2 are so far above anyone and everything.




Peace, Love and Singing.

No comments:

Post a Comment