Monday, July 19, 2010

What's your texting style?

Do I like to text? Why don't you ask my March phone bill where I racked up over 6,000 texts in just 3 weeks. (ok probably a lil ridiculous... ok a lot ridiculous) Or maybe ask my friends who I never talk to on the phone because I pretty much only text. I never use my minutes unless it's a work call or my mom is calling. haha

I find it funny to look at how people text. Some always are proper and use the correct punctuation, others use abbreviations, others use numbers and slag. I'm a person who usually types exactly how I talk. I always draaaagggg out words like I would if I was talking and wanted to emphasize a word. I always use the word 'like' and I def use abbrevs. What's your texting style?

I always take it personally if people give me like 2 word answers. Like if I ask a question and someone gives me a 'ya' answer I always think okkkk maybe they don't want to talk to me? Isn't it funny how everyone takes things differently. One person can read into your text one way and another person could read it a completely different way.

It's always funny to text someone new too- you never know how they're going to take your texts or how to take their texts. I guess I might come on sttttrroonngg so I apologize if I ever text you and I'm annoying. haha.

There's no way I could ever live without my phone... next week I'm going on a cruise and I'm starting to have a panic attack thinking about not being able to text.

LISTEN TO THIS RIGHT NOW! This song is awesome- I'm loovvvinngggg it right now!!
Basshunter- Saturday

So text onnnnn... you know I'll always answer ;-)
<3 Juls

3 comments:

  1. So is this Basshunter guy like a 40 year old model or soap opera star or what?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahaha a 40 year old model or soap opera star. lol he's accctuallyyy like a year older than me and he was on the uk's version of big brother recently.

    sometimes i think he kinda looks like he could be related to zac efron... in some of his pix

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be sure to never text you a two answer text!!! =) ...love u!

    ReplyDelete