Saturday, July 17, 2010

Pittsburgh Idol

NEW VIDEO POSTEDCheck out my audition from today's Pittsburgh Idol auditions!!
Over 200 people showed up to sing for 30 seconds to win an expenses paid trip to new york for a guaranteed audition with the American Idol producers!


I didn't get to the best part of my song because I was trying not to rush and take my time... ohhh well. What can ya do. I'm not holding my breath because it's extremely hard to pick just one person out of over 200 based on 30 secs, buuuuttt I guess they're going to do it. 


Oh well, it was a fun day :-)


Check it - 
Heard this song on a few different podcasts, each time in a different remix. I can't decide which I like the most yet- but here's the original radio edit of the song. Youtube it and listen to different remixes of it too!!!

Yolanda Be Cool vrs. DCUP - We No Speak Americano


<3 Juls

2 comments:

  1. Nice song by Yolanda Be Cool! I heard it on Sirius-XM BPM and the kids went nuts dancing to it. Now I can download it from iTunes! Thanks, Bro!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Congrats chica. You are already a winner on many fronts!

    ReplyDelete