Tuesday, July 13, 2010

it's the end of an era

Wow. Who would have thought I'd be upset about the Hills series finale?! Nothing ever happens in this show, all these people do are party and get into drama with each other.

Thinking back to years ago I can remember my roommate Steph and I complaining that seriously nothing ever happened on this show but we haaaaaad to watch it. We couldn't miss an episode! It all started with Laguna Beach and look how far they've all come! LC's moved on, Lo still looks the same and pretty much still is pretty boring, Kristin is still annoying and such a brat and Stephen... hmm, what ever happened to Stephen? He was cute. Bet ya didn't know this- Stephen Colleti was in Taylor Swift's White Horse music video!!

Thinking back to Laguna Beach- do you guys remember Jessica? And Kristin would always be like 'OMG Jesssssica, you have to dumb Jason. He's cheating on you! You're crazy' and then years later didn't LC date Jason? haha oh god. Or remember Doug? Ha! He went on to date Paris Hilton! Talk about life changing... And then remember when they tried to have the show after LC and Kristin moved on and had like their siblings. Ewa, I didn't like that very much. Def didn't watch it.

But as I'm sitting here watching the Hills episodes wind down and watching the cast members arrive at their series finale I can't help but wish I would have grown up in California and would have been so lucky to be picked on that show. I mean, honestly. Think about it. If you were in 10th/11th grade and MTV would have selected you to be on a reality tv show. Think of where you'd be right now. I could probably venture to say probably not where you are right now- I'm sure I wouldn't be sitting on my couch, in my parent's basement, writing about how I wish MTV would have picked me to be on a reality tv show.

People I won't miss:
Heidi- I hate you and Spencer. You are the most annoying people on the entire planet.
Spencer- you're crazy, insane and I actually cannot stand you.
Charlie- you're the creepiest man alive.
Stacie- you should have never graduated from the title of 'bartender' - I'm still really not sure why you were made a reoccurring role on the show
Kristin- I didn't like you in Laguna Beach and I still don't like you.

People I will miss:
Stephanie- I actually grew to like you over the last few years. At first I hated you because you were Spencer's sister, but then you lost weight and stopped being crazy and were more relatable and now I like you.
Lo- You're the only normal one on the show.
Audrina- Although you're not the smartest tool in the box, you're the one on the show I feel like I'd get along the most with. Get me a job with mussssiiicccc.
Justin Bobby- Idk why, but I do actually like you. I'll miss your dirty ways.
Brody- I just want to marry you. You're beautiful. (and then I could be simi-related to the Kardashians)

Anddddd last, but not least, LC I already miss you. I have missed you so much this last season!!

So the Hills comes to an end in 30 minutes ... THANK GOD the Jersey Shore starts back up in a few days.

What do you guys think of the finale?!

Check out the new Kanye West song POWER- it's awwwwweeeesssommmeee!! I'm loving itttt!!!!

<3 Juls

1 comment:

  1. Juls Love - thank you for the shout out a few weeks ago! I'm a huge fan. Dream big - you will get there!!!

    ReplyDelete