Sunday, June 6, 2010

You posted that on facebook?!

So this weekend we had a release to the system we're implementing. For all of you in the IT world, you realize that releases to systems are a slow process and take awhile. This release didn't take nearly as much time as last one AND this time we had a dance party.

There's a lot of down time between phases and during those periods of downtime we set up speakers on a computer and had a dance party. My manager and I choreographed a dance to 2 Legit 2 Quit, we learned some Indian dances annnnnnnnnnddd to celebrate the end of a successful release we had an all out, everybody dancing party to my new favorite Indian song.

Once our 2 Legit 2 Quit dance was filmed I immediately uploaded it on Facebook... why you ask?? WHY NOT? I love how we have the means to share our lives with others out on line- and I'm sorry, but if you would have been there to see us dancing to these songs you would have been pee'ing your pants laughing.

So why post embarrassing videos of myself and others online? It's a simple answer- because we can and because I think it's HILARIOUS.

(If you're looking for other ridiculous videos check out my YouTube channel. There are some funny ones me, my bro and my sister made around Christmas time this year)

So obviously my song choice for this post is going to be my new favorite song: Bhool Bhulaiyaa- Hare Ram Hare Ram I'm loving it annnnnd Raj and I can definitely do the dance they do in the video. haha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment