Monday, June 21, 2010

My Dream Job...

So I know it's only been like 2 weeks since I started this blog, but I'm trying my hardest to start to break into more social media networks. I've decided that since I love being online and socializing I really want to get into the world of social marketing. I had a huge discussion about this at work, which stemmed from a conversation that there were actually professional tweeters out there in the world. How awesome of a job would that be? I could totally be awesome at it... not gonna lie.

Yesterday when I was at my Aunt and Uncle's for Father's day my cousin was talking about how MTV is looking for a TJ- Twitter Jockey! I've now decided that I need to go after this and try to get selected. So PLEASE go to this website and nominate me!!! And if you don't already follow me on twitter do so!!! @jMFcer   --- I'm kind of kicking myself now because I only ever accept friends who I know and I always denied others, but now I wish I had a higher number of followers!

When I get older, I will be stronger, they'll call me freedom, just like a waving flagggg sooooo wave your flag!!!!!!
My brother and I are currently obsessed with this song:
Knaan feat. Will.i.am and David Guetta- Waving Flag 

No comments:

Post a Comment