Tuesday, June 22, 2010

soooooooo maybe I'll get a new phone...

Yesterday I downloaded the new iOS4 for my iPhone and I'm really starting to think about getting the new iPhone too...

I'm loving the new features on the os! I love the new spell check and how you can folder your apps (not to mention I can't wait to try out the zoom on the camera! haha), but there is one thing I'm a little weary about... and that's the multitasking. I already have to charge my phone twice a day because I'm always on it, so now I'm worried that since I can have more than 1 app running at a time my phone battery is going to not even make it through the morning!!! After reading into more reviews of the iOS it appears that there are only a small subset of apps that actually WILL run in the background so it's said that the multitasking will not effect battery life... we shall see!! Read more about all the features here- Cult of Mac- iOS4 Review It's a good article.

Has anyone heard anything about the battery life on the new iPhones? Is it something that they looked at to make any better or no? I just know that on my 3GS the battery drains so quickly it's kinda ridic... but that's fine. I'm not giving up my iPhone anytime soon!

I saw this hilarious article about making a paper iPhone until the real one comes out. hahaha check it out. I'm totally printing it out right now ;-)

The Miley Cyrus cd came out yesterday and, although I won't lie I thought it'd be better than it is, it still is a decent cd. I've been listening closely to a lot of the lyrics on the cd and I have to admit there are a lot of good messages in her song. (haha wowww such a mom thing to say) I really like how in her Can't Be Tamed Song she says
I'm not a trick you play, I ride a different way
I'm not a mistake, I'm not a fake,
It's set in my DNA
Don't change me


I really like her Robot song on the cd too... I was looking online for a video of her performing it well, BUTTTT I'll be honest- every video of her singing this live isn't that great. But here's one of the better ones (haha) and just listen to it on the cd too because the recorded version is 10 times better.

Miley Cyrus- Robot

No comments:

Post a Comment