Sunday, January 30, 2011

New Year, New Moments!

2010 was a year of extreme changes in my life. I really turned my life upside down and decided I was going to take my actions into my own hands and make a change. I really started on a new me. I've been trying to work on the things that I really didn't like about myself and to strengths the my strengths ;)

I started going hard at the gym and really went solid from Jan to August. Something happened in September and since then I really haven't been dedicated. I even lost all my gym buddies at work *tear* That's all changing. My goal this spring is to run a 5k. I'm determined to get back to the gym, start eating healthier and get on track to run a 5k! 

Now some of you seasoned runners may be like pshhh a 5k, that's nothing. WELL, it is something to me. I've never been a runner. I always had knee problems, then hip problems and now I'm on to my back. :-/ I want to prove to myself that I can run! I can do it! I cannnn!!

One of my friends keeps an amazing blog... she talks about eating healthy, exercising and really living the best life you can possibly live. Every post she writes really motivates me and Ag you're really gonna help me in this one! Check out her blog Ag's CRON Life Blog Honestly, if you get a moment to check out her blog you should. She's so motivating and uplifting - it's really great to have people in your life who are positive!!

Soooo anyways....
Nicki Minaj released her new video with Drake this week 'Moment for Life'. I know that Nicki has always said she wanted to be regarded as an actress first and then a singer, but I'm not sure how I feel about the beginning of this video. I love the song though and I actually really do like the rest of the video. It's hard for me to be turned off by Nicki because I think she's pretty awesome....



This video really calls me to right now. I kinda feel like I'm Nicki in this video right now in my life... everything just seems to be going so perfectly :)

Peace, Love and Moments ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment