Thursday, January 27, 2011

Checkin out the building

So I've been waiting for my furniture (which has yet to come) I've been checking out my new building and have been setting up  my room.

I took a few pics for some people who've been asking:


The Lobby of Our Building!


Here's the 'Before' pic of my room!!




The Ocean Health Club :) It's actually really nice!!

Picture out the Living Room Window!

Picture out the Living Room Window!

Living Room!

Living Room/ Kitchen


Other side of the Living Room!

Bathroom

Starting to make PROGRESS!

Can't really see that well with the lights... but I started decorating


COME ON IKEA!! Bring my Furniture!! I can't really do much more without it!

The song I'll leave for this post is 'Leave The World Behind' by Axwell, Ingrosso, Angello, Laidback Luke feat. Deborah Cox



Peace, Love, and Ikea Furniture.

No comments:

Post a Comment