Sunday, January 16, 2011

Dreams.

Dreams.

Everybody has dreams. Dreams for the future, dreams for the present, and dreams of things that they wish would have occurred in the past.

I've always been a dreamer. Coming up with new schemes or ideas in my head that I wished would play out into real life. Dreams of being famous and singing in front of crowds, dreams of having a family and living an amazing life, dreams of me living in crazy exotic places experiencing life as you would not if you were to stay in Pittsburgh.
Dreaming of being the next American Idol
I've always known I wanted to leave Pittsburgh. Maybe not for forever, but at least for a little while. To experience other cities, cultures, different ways of living... I've always said, there are so many places to live in the world I don't want to spend all my time in just one.

Within the last year I made it a priority to live out this dream of moving. Once my apartment lease was up I moved back in with my parents to plan my next move... "to where" was the only question.

While making plans to live out my dream of moving, my life started making it's own plans. Now I sit faced with the amazing opportunity to move to a city of my dreams only to be set back with doubts and fears.

I never thought one person could impact your life (and in such a short amount of time) as a certain someone in my life has. As I get ready to make my move I trust in my heart that the decisions I'm making are the ones that I need to get off my chest before going further down life's road.

*At least I'm crossing my fingers that they are...* LT3

On a not so serious note...
If you listen to only one suggestion for music that I ever make please let this one be it.
Download the Radio 538 Powermix podcast, specifically episode 196. For the beginning of the year they did a 3 hour mix of music. It's awesome.... even my sister said it was awesome (which is saying much because she doesn't usually like my music)

Peace, Love and Dreams-
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment