Tuesday, January 25, 2011

HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!!

 PITTSBURGHS GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL!

Sunday night my Dad and I went to the AFC Championship game against the JETS and needless to say the best team wooooonnnn :)  I was fortunate enough to go to the last AFC Championship game, but I feel like this one was even more special. I was so excited to be going to cheer on the black and gold, but to go with my Dad and experience it with him definitely made it great! The energy of the stadium was great and I’m so excited we’re advancing on to the SUPER BOWL!!!

We met up with my Uncle Denmo and Justin before the game! They actually ended up sitting a section over from us!
Justin, Me, My Dad and Uncle Denmo


Wish I could take a trip down to Dallas, but between moving to NYC, trying to save to take a vacay to Africa, and just in general trying to live I don’t think it’s in my budget! Booooooooooooo. Oh well. One of these days… maybe ;)

Before the game they took a 500 billion pixel picture of the entire stadium. Here's the link to where my Dad and I were sitting:  Giga Pixel Cam

Here's a screen shot of the pic :) It turned out perfect! We not only were looking, we were smiling and waving our terrible towel!!!


We were on the NFL Network camera though. So my Dad’s seats are right next to a camera. Sometimes it’s a network camera, but yesterday it was the NFL Network cam. At the end of the game they took a shot of us with our sign that said:

All

For

Cope

And had a pic of Myron and the terrible towel on it and we were yelling happy birthday! It was fun.
It was fun to be a part of a record setting crow 66,662 (me and my Dad like to think we’re the 2 in that number haha). I liked the extra seats they put in for the Winter Classic. Makes the stadium look complete and full. I was actually thinking, I bet it’ll be easier to kick a field goal down that end of the field now with those seats. That could work to our disadvantage ;) hahaha. Oh well.

Sunday I woke up and had on repeat a Steelers playlist. My pick this week is an obvious one, but definitely need to put this up.



Peace, Love and Black and Gold

No comments:

Post a Comment