Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Honestly?

It just blows my mind when people release songs that are just so horrible....

Pittsburgh local morning radio show 96.1's Morning Freak show posted this today. Is this serious?
http://www.961kiss.com/pages/morningfreakshow.html?an=Rebecca-Black-Friday

#1. How did this girl even get to have a single released and make a music video?
#2. WHY IS SHE TRENDING ON TWITTER?

If you look on twitter the comments are ridiculous. Here are a few of my favs haha








Ok, so this unknown girl is totally getting her 15 minutes right now... but let's take a moment to chat about my bff Kim Kardashian. Anybody see last weeks episode where she works with The Dream and records a single. So basically he didn't even know if she could sing (which she can't) and wanted to make a single because he knew people would buy it (which I did). Watching her record the song was almost painful. The auto tune they needed to do to her voice is ridiculous. If you haven't seen the episode, watch it and then listen to this song.

But let's be real, you know I love the beat of this song and you know I'm listening to it nonstop. Ughhhh damn you Kim Kardashian, dammmmmmmmmmn you!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

So I leave you with my new favorite single, Jam (Turn it Up) by my dear bff KK.


Peace, Love and 15 Mins of Fame

No comments:

Post a Comment