Friday, March 18, 2011

Flights

Ever since I was little I was fortunate enough to have awesome parents who took us on amazing vacations. We usually flew and I've honestly been on a ton of planes in my life time. If only they would have had this website from the time I was little!!

So my bff showed me this website called Flight Memory that you plug in all the information about your flights and it calculates all these statistics from number of flights, miles traveled, duration, etc. It's awesome! I decided since I'm finally a traveling consultant I'm going to keep track of all my flights! It'll be cool to look back and see all my flights!

http://www.flightmemory.com/signin/?go=statistik_erzeugen

I thought this was appropriate as the song for this post- hahaha!!



Peace, Love, and Airline Points

No comments:

Post a Comment