Sunday, December 12, 2010

Love don't let me gooooooooooooooooo

So I have an anthem song. I can't remember if I've ever talked about it before, but it's the one song I listen to that get's me pumped up no matter what. I remember listening to it on the way to job interviews and on my first day of work, before going out and on days where I was just kinda depressed... The World Is Mine (FMIF Remix) Seriously- that song gets me going haha

But since I went over to Europe in 2007 and first heard Love Don't Let Me Go- David Guetta vs. The Egg I fell in love with David Guetta. Loved him. Love his songs, beats, the artists he collaborates with- everything!

Last year I remember hearing him an interview and he was saying how he didn't understand why House/Dance music was so popular in Europe and not in the US and was determined to have it cross the ocean. With the release of Sexy Bitch with Akon I believe he's on a great path to do so. I won't lie, it really does bother me that he has to collaborate with celebrities that are famous over here to get big in the US - but I'll take it. I'm proud that he's on a mission to get his music out there.

He released a follow up to his One Love album entitled One More Love a few weeks back. It's One Love PLUS additional hits he's had come out of the last year PLUS oldies but goodies like the original cut of The World Is Mine and Love Don't Let Me Go.

Check it out- I'm really glad he's becoming main stream in the US :)

Peace, Love and David Guetta
- Juls

No comments:

Post a Comment