Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Christmas Music :)

So my favorite music, of all time, is Christmas. I LOVEEEEE IT. Back in high school I had vocal nodes and wasn't allowed to sing and talk a lot for 6 weeks. OF COURSE this 6 weeks was over the Christmas season and honestly, that was probably the most depressing part of my life to date. I always joke and say that my mission on this earth is to put out a Christmas album that people will listen to and say 'Wow, how did we live without this before?!' I mean- think along the lines of Mariah's Christmas album. That big. Hey, here's to wishing right ? ;)


Anyways,
I always find it interesting to find out which Christmas song is people's favorites and why?  It is extremely, extremely hard to pick my favorite song. Almost seems down right like an impossible task for me... but after much deliberation I have come up with my fav.


My favorite Christmas song is Oh Holy Night. I loveeeee this song. I love the melody, the lyrics and I especially love to sing it! I just think it's such a beautiful song. My Second favorite is It's the Most Wonderful Time of Time of the Year.


Now I absolutely love myself some Silent Night, We Wish You A Merry Christmas and all the rest of the songs, but if I really had to pick those would be my favorites.


My favorite Christmas album is definitely the Kenny G Christmas album. It just reminds me of being little and decorating the house. That's the music we always bust out at Christmas time!


The best thing about Christmas music is singing the music! In high school I always loved going around to the different nursing homes and performing. I wish I had oppotunities now to sing around the community. One of my favorite traditions is singing Christmas Eve mass. When I was younger there was a group of us that sang in the Church choir. Every Christmas we all come back together and sing. It's always so much fun and I absolutely love it! :)

Leave me a comment and let me know what your fav song is!!!

Here's one of my fav Christmas pix! In college we loved having themed parties and had an awesome Christmas party :)

No comments:

Post a Comment