Saturday, May 29, 2010

I Am Woman????

Last night was definitely the typical girls night out. Starting with shopping down the waterfront, dinner and then to the new Sex and The City movie!

Having the internet at your finger tips now a days, you don't really even need to see a movie to know pretty  much everything about it. I purposely did not read any reviews about the movie before we went to see it. The first one was so surprisingly good I didn't want to be jaded by what others thought. I won't lie... I was definitely nervous, as sequels are usually never as good as the original. Now I'm not here to argue if it was a good or bad movie (I'll leave that to the professional movie critics)- but I will offer up my thoughts on the movie.

- It was definitely the cheesiest movie I've seen in awhile.
- I will always love anything and anything to do with Miranda, Carrie, Samantha and Charlotte
- I liked it, except for the karaoke scene. Could they have at least picked a better song? This scene really could have been cut out of the movie.
- I wish there would have been more to the story- like the first one had so many things going on... I missed the depth that the first one had
- If they make a 3rd one I'll definitely see it
- It makes me not want to go to Abu Dhabi

I liked the movie because we know the characters and every girl out there feels like their part of our lives... if this movie plot was in any other movie I'm pretty sure everyone would have hated it.

Alright- enough procrastinating I need to finish getting through some of the requirements I need to finish for this proposal so I can enjoy my Memorial Day weekend trip to Cedar Point! :-) yaayyy!!

Download this! 
So I love Ri Ri and I found this awesome remix of Russian Roulette. It's the Jump Smokers Remix. LISTEN TO IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment