Friday, August 20, 2010

Playlist

So currently I have 2 songs that I keep playing on repeat. Tswift's Mine (that I talked about yesterday), but also Lady Antebellum's American Honey.

OK first ok, I'm not really a big country fan. There are certain groups I like - Sugarland, Carrie Underwood, Rascal Flats- but I don't listen to country all the time. It's kinda funny that these are the 2 songs I'm obsessed with at the moment.

It's funny, I'll be in my car listening to these 2 songs and then I'll be like ok one more time... which turns into one more time... which turns into one more time... and the next thing I know I'm wherever I need to be and I listened to both of them 20 times. hahaha!

Oh well, ya like what ya like I guess!!

Happy Friday y'all ;-)

<3 Juls

No comments:

Post a Comment