Friday, August 20, 2010

I suck at writing in my blog

Sooooo, I suck at writing in my blog. I blame it on my extremely busy life.

What's going on with me? Well thannnnnks for asking ;-)

I started a GMAT class this week! I'm trying to learn as much as I can so I can take the test this fall. I'm targeting October/November timeframe. We'll see how I feel after my class and I'll schedule it then. I really miss music in my life and I'm currently trying to explore programs that mix an MBA program with music business. I could totally see myself working for a record company or managing different music groups. I honestly think that'd be something I'd love. If you know of any good programs let me know!!

I'm currently obsessed with Taylor Swift's Mine. I'm pretty sure I've listened to it like 370200793 times this week. I love Tswift. I know some people aren't particularly fond of her, but I honestly think she's so talented and such a cute girl and all her songs are so catchy- I love her!

I was happy I passed up 1,500 tweets this week. Don't ask me why I care how many tweets I have, but I was happy to reach more than 1,500. Follow me if you don't already!! Follow me!

I'm currently in the middle of like a hundred different tests FINALLY trying to figure out what the heck is wrong with my stomach. I've had problems for like the last 10 years of my life, but they just keep getting worse and worse and I'm fed up. So far everything looks 'normal' - of course right!?

I'm debating whether to move or to stay put. I really really really really want to move, but I know the wise decision is to not move and keep saving money. Ughhh why do grown up decisions have to be so hard?

I'm falling back into that I miss WVU depression since school starts next Monday and I'll again, for the 3 year in a row, not be attending Fall Fest or starting classes. As Snooki would say WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

I'm kinda pissed because I'm still stuck at work right now, we're waiting to have a build, so I missed Jersey Shore tonight. It's cool though cause it's DVR'd so I'll definitely watch it tomorrow.

Within the last 2 weeks I've been in like 10 different situations where someone has told me to 'not post that as my status', 'don't put pix up on fb', or 'don't go writing that all over facebook' hahaha. I think it's hilarious. At work my manager and I were having a discussion about something and after it he was like DO NOT POST THAT ON FACEBOOK. (I guess I'm too public?)

Well, it's after midnight now. I'm still at work. I'm tired. I wanna go homeeeeeeeeeee. I don't really know what else to write about sooooo I apologize for my blog being boring lately- I gotta spice it up!!!!!!!!

Listen to this: Bieber Fever!!

Laterrrrrrrrrrrrr Allegator <3

Juls

No comments:

Post a Comment